comscore Kaneohe blaze started in closet | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Top News

Kaneohe blaze started in closet

[ AD HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS STORY ]

 

A fire that displaced a couple Monday morning appears to have originated in the washer and dryer closet of their apartment unit, said Honolulu Fire Department spokesman Capt. Terry Seelig. 

Honolulu Fire Department crews arrived at Hale Anaole, an apartment complex on Kahuhipa Street in Kaneohe, at 9:49 a.m. and had the fire out by 10:24 a.m.

The fire was contained to the hallway and kitchen of the 10th-floor unit. 

No one was hurt. Damage was estimated at $30,000.

 

Comments have been disabled for this story...

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature

Scroll Up