comscore Man allegedly runs down 2 men with vehicle in Kalihi | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Top News

Man allegedly runs down 2 men with vehicle in Kalihi

[ AD HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS STORY ]

Police are looking for a man who reportedly struck two men with his vehicle in Kalihi on Wednesday night.

The two victims, ages 24 and 20, sustained what appeared to be nonserious injuries and did not seek immediate medical attention. The older man sustained back and leg pain while the younger man had bruises to his face and said he had been knocked unconscious. 

The victims said they had been playing basketball with the suspect at a mini-park on Beckley Street when an argument began about 7 p.m., police said. The two said they left the area to avoid the confrontation when they were struck while walking along the sidewalk, police said.

The incident was not reported until 1:30 a.m. today, police said.

Comments have been disabled for this story...

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature

Scroll Up