>> State Board of Education: Tuesday at Queen Liliuokalani Building, 1390 Miller St., Room 404.
>> Human Resources Committee: 11 a.m.
>> General business meeting: 1:30 p.m. Agenda includes:
• Update on the Governor’s Every Student Succeeds Act Team.
• Board action on resolution recognizing board member Jim Williams for his service.
• Designation of board members to a new committee to conduct a special review of the Public Charter School Commission.
>> Hawaii World Class Wedding Expo: 6-10 p.m. Friday at Hawai‘i Convention Center. Call Cain at 348-7215.
>> Kaimuki: 7 p.m. Oct. 19 at Kaimuki Christian Church Fellowship Hall, 1117 Koko Head Ave.
>> Kalihi-Palama: 7 p.m. Oct. 19 at Kalihi Union Church, 2214 N. King St. Agenda includes:
• Mayor Wright Homes redevelopment update by the Hunt Cos.
• Candidates forum, 7:50 p.m.
>> Kaneohe: 7 p.m. Thursday at Benjamin Parker Elementary School cafeteria, 45-259 Waikalua Road. Agenda includes:
• Windward Community College, Hawaii Pacific University and Blue Zones Project.
• Haiku Stairs Special Task Force.
>> Makiki/Lower Punchbowl/Tantalus: 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Makiki District Park. Arts & Crafts Building, 1527 Keeaumoku St. Agenda includes:
• Briefing on the proposed charter amendments.
• Abandoned house on Lunalilo Street; TheBus routes 17 and 18; Complete Streets project; and no sidewalks in the Cartwright Field area.
>> Mililani Mauka/Launani Valley: 7 p.m. Tuesday at Mililani Mauka Elementary School, 95-1111 Makaikai St. Agenda includes:
• Board of Water Supply presentation on a pump project.
• Rideshare Vanpool Program.
• Central Oahu Transportation Study.
>> Nanakuli-Maili: 7 p.m. Oct. 18 at Ka Waihona o ka Na‘auao cafeteria. Agenda includes:
• Nanakuli Village Center update.
>> Nuuanu-Punchbowl: 7:15 p.m. Tuesday at Pauoa Elementary School cafeteria, 2301 Pauoa Road. Agenda includes:
• Presentation: Verizon Wireless Project at St. Stephen’s Church, 2745 Pali Highway.
>> Wahiawa-Whitmore Village: 7 p.m. Oct. 17 at Whitmore Community Park, 1259 Whitmore Ave. Agenda includes:
• Presentation on the annual Wahiawa Christmas Parade.
• Presentation on the Central Oahu Transportation Study.