Amid a wave of sexual assault accusations, Kevin Spacey was hit Monday with a new allegation: racism on the set of “House of Cards.”
During filming of the first season of the presidential Netflix drama, Spacey allegedly used the N-word when he told his security manager that he didn’t want black security personnel watching the show trailer, according to Earl Blue, the head of VIP Protective Services.
The show began filming in 2012 and premiered on the streaming service in February 2013.
Blue told the Daily Mail that he complained to set managers about Spacey, who responded that “that’s just the way he is.”
Attempts to contact Spacey’s lawyer were not successful.
Blue also claims that VIP Protective Services’ $1.1 million contract was not renewed, despite praise from producers.
While he did not provide proof that the contract lapsed because of Spacey, he told the Daily Mail that he intends to sue the actor for loss of income.
Eric Lyles, Blue’s employee, also claimed that Spacey refused to shake the hands of any black security guards on set.
Netflix did not immediately return a request for contact.
Calls to Lyles and Blue were also unanswered.
Spacey, who played President Frank Underwood in the series, was fired from “House of Cards,” in early November, less than a week after Anthony Rapp accused him of an unwanted sexual advance in 1986. Rapp was 14 at the time.
The sixth and final season of the show is expected to resume production soon, with Robin Wright as the sole lead.
Netflix Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos confirmed to the Daily News that a “House of Cards” spinoff will go on without Spacey.
In late October, Rapp, who now stars on “Star Trek: Discovery,” claimed in an interview that Spacey drunkenly climbed on top of him in bed when he was just 14. Spacey was 26 at the time.
Since Rapp’s initial accusation, more than a dozen more men have come forward with similar claims against the Academy Award winner, including a former Norwegian royal who claims Spacey groped him at a Nobel Peace Prize concert in 2007.
After the allegations, Spacey was fired from Ridley Scott’s “All the Money in the World” and replaced by Christopher Plummer.
Scott previously told The News that he made the decision to remove Spacey from his role as the billionaire J. Paul Getty “immediately.”
“Honestly, within about 22 hours I was on the phone with my partners and was saying, ‘We gotta replace this, and I know who can do this. Is he available? Let’s get into it,’” Scott said.
Netflix also scrapped plans to release a film starring Spacey called “Gore” about Gore Vidal.