HONOLULU – Official trade show of the Hawai‘i Lodging & Tourism Association (HLTA) and Hawai‘i Restaurant Association (HRA), the second Hawai‘i Hotel & Restaurant Show will feature more than 200 exhibitor booths March 30th through 31st from 9 am to 5 pm at the Hawai‘i Convention Center (1801 Kalakaua Avenue).
“HLTA is overwhelmed by the response we are receiving from both exhibitors and attendees for our second Hotel & Restaurant Show taking place next week” said Mufi Hannemann, President and CEO of the Hawai‘i Lodging & Tourism Association. “Excited to be live and in-person again, we look forward to continuing HLTA’s partnership with the Hawai‘i Restaurant Association and Honolulu Star-Advertiser, ensuring that this year’s show will enhance and solidify our standing as having the premier hospitality trade show in the islands. A special mahalo to our sponsors that that include Sysco Hawai’i, UHA Health Insurance, Domino’s Hawai’i and the Indonesia Trade Promotion Center Los Angeles.”
“Hawaii’s restaurants and hospitality industry are emerging from the pandemic crisis stronger than ever. We look forward to the second Hawai’i Hotel and Restaurant Show acting as a key indicator of Hawaii’s resiliency. This show will present new and unique products from a variety of vendors ranging from Pepsico to Hawaii Robotics. Guests can also expect relevant educational seminars by industry experts, live demonstrations as well as the latest trends in information technology and quality operations.” said Tom Jones, past Chairman of the Hawai‘i Restaurant Association and President & Co-Owner of REI Food Service, LLC dba Gyotaku Restaurants.
“Working closely with our partners, Hawaii’s newspaper is focused upon getting good news and information to the community,” said Dennis Francis, President and Publisher of the Honolulu Star-Advertiser. “We continue to assist HLTA and HRA with ongoing recovery efforts and are beyond pleased with the return of this important industry event. The Hawai‘i Hotel & Restaurant Show is an all-inclusive resource bringing the best of Hawai‘i and the Pacific Rim together – from across our Islands to North America, Japan and beyond.”
The Hawai‘i Hotel & Restaurant Show is for professionals and students in the lodging, travel, hospitality and food service industries including those employed by hotels, restaurants and related service companies. Admission is free but attendees must pre-register online and be approved prior to arrival.
- Sold Out! Over 200 exhibitors from all over the mainland and as far as away as Tokyo will be showing off the latest in products and services.
- Food and beverage exhibitors will be sampling many new products.
- Bring your reusable water bottles as Pepsico will be demonstrating their SodaStream Professional (in booth 104) and many water companies such as Menehune Water, Volcanic Water, Hawaiian Cool Water, and Waiea Water will keep you hydrated.
- Hawaii Robotics (booth 126-127) will be showing off their latest technology. They have delivery robots for restaurants, hotels, and medical clinics to provide labor alternatives for business owners.
- Educational seminars will be available to attend both days. Check our website for updates on topics to be discussed.
The wearing of face masks will be optional.
Convention Center parking rates apply. Discounted parking validation available at Domino’s Hawaii Booths 1105 and 1106 while supplies last.
To pre-register or for more details and updates, visit HawaiiHotelAndRestaurantShow.com. Call Star Events at (808) 529-4850 with any questions or for additional assistance.