“The first day the customers returned to dine in, I was so happy, tears rolled down my face.” “We want to remain open and not disappoint our customers so please remember to mask up, social distance, and not hold large gatherings.”
For more, visit COVIDPau.org.
Hawaiʻi COVID Collaborative: FAQ
COVID Pau Town Hall (full event)
1. Are we better prepared to handle a spike in cases?
2. Could there be another surge and shutdown this Winter?
3. Why has the state seemed reactive instead of proactive?
4. Why is the availability of rapid testing restricted?
5. How effective has surveillance testing been?
6. How dangerous is it to gather with my extended family this holiday season?
7. Will travel for the holiday season impact Hawaiʻi’s case counts?
8. How do we prevent transmission in workplaces?
9. How do you think isolation will impact children?
10. As we take a holistic look at Hawaiʻi’s well-being, where are we strongest?
11. How does Hawaiʻi compare nationally with regard to our COVID case count?
12. Why was COVID Pau created?