King’s Hawaiian has been making irresistible, original recipe foods with Aloha Spirit since 1950. Here is our famous french toast recipe. From our ohana to yours!
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil for frying
- KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread
- Top generously with Kauai Tropical Coconut Syrup from our online store or drizzle with maple syrup
- STEP 1: Slice bread crosswise so that each slice is about 1-inch thick. Cut larger slices into halves or thirds, if desired. Set aside.
- STEP 2: In a shallow mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix occasionally to ensure it’s well-blended.
- STEP 3: Quickly dip slices (do not soak) in egg mixture and cook in frying pan until golden brown on both sides.
- STEP 4: Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with warm coconut or maple syrup.