King’s Hawaiian has been making irresistible, original recipe foods with Aloha Spirit since 1950. Here is our delicious Islander Artichoke & Spinach Dip recipe. From our ohana to yours!
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranchstyle dip mix
- 1 can (13-15 ounces) artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) Frozen chopped spinach thawed and well drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese optional
- 2 loaves KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- STEP 2: Carefully hollow 1 loaf, leaving 1 inch on sides and bottom to make a bowl.
- STEP 3: Cube removed bread and additional loaf.
- STEP 4: Place bowl and cubes on baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- STEP 5: Blend mayo, sour cream andn dip; mix together in a large bowl.
- STEP 6: Add artichoke hearts, spinach and water chestnuts; mix well.
- STEP 7: Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- STEP 8: To serve hot: Stir in 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese; microwave on high 4-5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- STEP 9: Transfer dip to bread bowl and serve with toasted bread cubes.