Asbestos confirmed in Marco Polo condo at time of fire
  • Sunday, November 18, 2018
  • 79°

Asbestos confirmed in Marco Polo condo at time of fire

The Honolulu Fire Department announced Thursday that it received confirmation that the Marco Polo building contained asbestos at the time of the fatal July 14 fire, and it is taking additional precautions to ensure that any and all firefighters’ gear that may have been exposed to the hazardous material is safe. Read More

Please click here to log in to view this story

– or –

Scroll Up