911 Report | Hawaii News Police and Fire By Star-Advertiser staff April 22, 2013 Mahalo for supporting Honolulu Star-Advertiser. Enjoy this free story! Read more Mahalo for reading the Honolulu Star-Advertiser! You're reading a premium story. Read the full story with our Print & Digital Subscription. Subscribe Now Read this story for free: Watch an ad or complete a survey Log In Already a subscriber? Log in now to continue reading this story. Activate Digital Account Print subscriber but without online access? Activate your Digital Account now. Suspect charged in Kalihi stabbing death Prosecutors have charged a 21-year-old Kalihi man with second-degree murder in the stabbing death of a 20-year-old Aiea man found early Friday morning on Halona Street in Kalihi. Vainuupo Tosoga was being held in lieu of $150,000 bail after he was charged Saturday. Police had also arrested a 19-year-old Kalihi man Friday on suspicion of second-degree murder, but he was released Saturday pending further investigation. The Medical Examiner’s Office identified the man whose body was found in Kalihi as 20-year-old Jason Oliveros of Aiea. Paramedics were called to Halona Street at 3 a.m. Friday and treated Oliveros for a trauma wound. He was pronounced dead at the scene about 40 minutes later. Hawaii News Now reported Oliveros had been stabbed several times. Police closed off the area from the Houghtailing offramp on H-1 westbound to Halona Street, and Kohou to Houghtailing streets, as they investigated. Man arrested following Waikiki shooting A shooting at the Waikiki Trade Center left a 25-year-old man in serious condition early Sunday morning. Police said two 25-year-old men were fighting when one shot the other. Paramedics responded to the scene and treated a 25-year-old man for a gunshot wound just before 3 a.m., the Emergency Medical Services Division reported. He was taken in serious condition to the hospital. Police arrested a Waipahu man around 3 a.m. on suspicion of second-degree attempted murder and firearm charges. Initially, paramedics went to the Zanzabar nightclub. However, a spokesman for Zanzabar said their security cameras did not show the men entering the nightclub and that patrons are screened for weapons before they enter. Homeless man is suspected in break-in A 59-year-old homeless man was arrested early Sunday morning on suspicion of first-degree burglary after he allegedly entered and took items from the Philippine Consulate General in Nuuanu on Saturday. Police said the man was arrested just after midnight Sunday at the consulate on Pali Highway. Previous Story Vital Statistics Next Story Special-needs kids' smiles light up teacher's 'Play Days'