comscore Overcooked food cited in fire that left man dead in Makiki | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Every act of aloha counts. Click here to DONATE to the MAUI RELIEF Fund.
Hawaii News

Overcooked food cited in fire that left man dead in Makiki

  • CINDY ELLEN RUSSELL / CRUSSELL@STARADVERTISER.COM
    The Honolulu Fire Department put out a house fire on Kewalo Street in Makiki on Oct. 10. One woman escaped with the help of neighbors and one man died inside. The fire was determined to have started in the home’s kitchen.

Read more

Scroll Up