Fort Street, our first paved road, was site of the Queen’s Hospital
Mahalo for supporting Honolulu Star-Advertiser. Enjoy this free story!
Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, seen at right on upper Fort Street in 1953, was where Saint Damien was ordained in 1864.
Fort Street, seen in 1968, was Oahu’s main shopping district from the 1840s to about 1960.
and our Terms of Service