comscore Carbon monoxide poisoning linked to 2 Marco Polo deaths
Hawaii News

Carbon monoxide poisoning linked to 2 Marco Polo deaths

  • COURTESY PHOTO

    Joann Kuwata

  • COURTESY PHOTO

    Marco Polo residents Britt Reller, above left, shown with his mother, Melby Dilley, and Joann Kuwata, not shown, lived on the 26th floor, across from unit 2602, where the fire started.

Two of three residents killed in a high-rise fire at the Marco Polo condominium July 14 had significant carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the Honolulu deputy chief medical examiner. Read more

Scroll Up