comscore No aloha from fireworks users
Editorial | Letters

No aloha from fireworks users

  • JAMM AQUINO/JAQUINO@STARADVERTISER.COM

    Fireworks illuminate the sky over downtown Honolulu on Sunday, December 31, 2017 in Hawaii.

Aloha? Not much aloha shown regarding the use of fireworks — the annual tyranny of the 5 percent while the other 95 percent suffers. Read more

Scroll Up