Rearview Mirror: King’s Alley was built to invoke Kalakaua era
Mahalo for supporting Honolulu Star-Advertiser. Enjoy this free story!
King’s Village was called King’s Alley until 1982.
Elliott’s Chuckwagon was in business from 1956 to 1967 and then became the Flamingo Chuckwagon from 1967 to 1999. Today the Moana Vista condo sits on its site on Kapiolani Boulevard.
and our Terms of Service