comscore Column: Protect the good name of Hawaiian coffee from 10% blends | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Editorial | Island Voices

Column: Protect the good name of Hawaiian coffee from 10% blends

  • Sandra Scarr is a Kona coffee farmer in Holualoa.

    Sandra Scarr is a Kona coffee farmer in Holualoa.

What would you think if you saw a package that said “10% Macaroni and Cheese”? What about 10% Hawaii Guava Juice? What’s the other 90%, you might ask? The package doesn’t say. Read more

Scroll Up