Gov. David Ige proposes $100 refund for every Hawaii taxpayer and their dependents
Mahalo for supporting Honolulu Star-Advertiser. Enjoy this free story!
VIDEO COURTESY GOV. DAVID IGE
Gov. David Ige delivered his State of the State address this morning from the Hawaii State Capitol ceremonial room.
Gov. David Ige
CRAIG T. KOJIMA/CKOJIMA@ STARADVERTISER.COM
1) Provide refund checks of $100 for every taxpayer and their dependants.
STAR-ADVERTISER / 2020
2) Increase the number of doctors doing their residencies on the neighbor islands to 50 from five.
CINDY ELLEN RUSSELL / NOV. 18
3) Build another 3,000 affordable homes by the end of the year.
CINDY ELLEN RUSSELL / NOV. 11
4) Provide health care for another 110,000 residents under Medicaid.
ASSOCIATED PRESS / 2017
5) Expand broadband service to the neighbor islands through a $400 million project.
and our Terms of Service