comscore Fire at Vegas resort sends person to hospital
Top News

Fire at Vegas resort sends person to hospital

Honolulu Star-Advertiser logo
Unlimited access to premium stories for as low as $12.95 /mo.
Get It Now

LAS VEGAS— A mattress fire at Bally’s Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas has sent one person to the hospital.

Clark County Fire Department spokesman Dan Kulin says Sunday’s blaze was confined to a room on the 25th floor of the hotel.

KLAS-TV reports the fire was put out by the hotel sprinkler system, and that guests reported hearing a fire alarm accompanied by a voice that informed them to evacuate the hotel.

Authorities told KLAS that an adult male, believed to be in his 30s, was transported to an area hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.

The cause of the 2:45 p.m. fire is under investigation.


Comments have been disabled for this story...

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature

Scroll Up