comscore Home damaged by cooking fire | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Top News

Home damaged by cooking fire

A cooking fire caused $6,000 in damage Saturday at a Pearl City home, a fire official said.

The fire started at about 11:30 a.m. when someone left a pot of food on the stove that later burst into flames, said Honolulu fire Capt. Gary Lum.

Firefighters brought the Waimano Home Road fire under control in about five minutes. No one was hurt.

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature
Comments have been disabled for this story...

Scroll Up