comscore Woman burned after lighting cigarette while using oxygen device | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Top News

Woman burned after lighting cigarette while using oxygen device

[ AD HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS STORY ]

A woman in her 70s was burned Monday afternoon after apparently trying to light up a cigarette while breathing through a device that concentrates oxygen from room air, fire officials said.

Paramedics treated the woman for burns to her face after she apparently tried to light a cigarette at 2:30 p.m. at 1550 Wilder Ave. near her home.

The woman was transported to a hospital in serious condition, Emergency Medical Services said.

Comments have been disabled for this story...

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature

Scroll Up