Lonestar at Aloha Tower Marketplace
National country act Lonestar arrived in Honolulu for a performance at Aloha Tower Marketplace on April 15. Local acts Kalaeloa, Mahi Crabbe and Shar Carillo opened the evening, with a portion of the ticket proceeds benefitting the Hawaii State Association Against Domestic Violence.
More TGIF Photos
- Student excused from class for sex, police say
- Report rocks NCAA with allegations of widespread corruption in college hoops
- Police, schools superintendent call for halt to school threats
- White House locked down over after vehicle strikes barrier
- Hawaii’s first rat lungworm case of 2018 confirmed on Big Isle