Jack Law, winner of the Hawai LGBT Legacy Foundation Visionary Award, was feted by the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation, Honolulu Pride and the LGBT Center Waikiki at the Sheraton Waikiki on Saturday. Taimane and Kanoe “Tootsie” Cazimero provided entertainment.
More TGIF Photos
- CDC warns public to toss romaine lettuce after E. coli outbreak
- Kilauea man arrested for alleged extortion of Kauai flood victims; other suspects sought
- North Korea, setting stage for talks, halts nuclear, ICBM tests
- ‘Smallville’ actress Allison Mack arrested in sex trafficking in ‘guru to stars’ case
- 6 Honolulu schools inform parents of phone threats