Jack Law, winner of the Hawai LGBT Legacy Foundation Visionary Award, was feted by the Hawaii LGBT Legacy Foundation, Honolulu Pride and the LGBT Center Waikiki at the Sheraton Waikiki on Saturday. Taimane and Kanoe “Tootsie” Cazimero provided entertainment.
More TGIF Photos
- Student excused from class for sex, police say
- Report rocks NCAA with allegations of widespread corruption in college hoops
- Police, schools superintendent call for halt to school threats
- White House locked down over after vehicle strikes barrier
- Hawaii’s first rat lungworm case of 2018 confirmed on Big Isle