Honolulu Star-Advertiser

Tuesday, May 28, 2024 76° Today's Paper

Top News

Overheated machinery ignited 3 acre brush fire on Maui

A digging marchine that overheated and caught fire ignited a three acre brush fire yesterday afternoon in Kula, the Maui Fire Department said.
The fire was reported just before 4 p.m. at 13401 Haleakala Highway  and caused an estimated $15,000 damage to the machine.
Firefighters extinguished the fire at 6:30 p.m. and no injuries were reported.

Comments are closed.