[ AD HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS STORY ]
Fire caused an estimated $300,000 damage to a single-family home on Makule Road in Ewa on Saturday evening.
Firefighters arrived at 7:09 p.m. and had the fire under control by 7:16 p.m. The blaze was extinguished by 7:58 p.m.
According to Honolulu Fire Department spokesperson Capt. Gary Lum, the fire appeared to have started in the kitchen and ultimately consumed about half of the structure.
No injuries were reported.
Damage was estimated at $250,000 to the structure and $50,000 to its contents.