comscore Kahului woman seriously burned when cleaning solvent catches fire | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Top News

Kahului woman seriously burned when cleaning solvent catches fire

A 71-year-old Kahului woman was seriously injured today when a cleaning solvent she was using caught fire.

The incident occurred about 2 p.m.

The woman suffered serious burn injuries to her body and was treated by paramedics.

Maui fire officials said it is unclear what may have ignited the solvent, which is typically used to clean auto parts.

Comments (2)

By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the Terms of Service. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. Report comments if you believe they do not follow our guidelines.

Having trouble with comments? Learn more here.

Leave a Reply

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature

Scroll Up