comscore Suspect charged in Kailua shooting case | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Top News

Suspect charged in Kailua shooting case

[ AD HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS STORY ]

A 32-year-old Kaneohe man was being held on $30,000 bail on a charge of first degree terroristic threatning after he allegedly shot a gun over the head of another man last week.

Police said the victim told his father that a man was parked in a vehicle in their Kailua driveway holding a gun about 3:30 p.m. Friday. 

When the victim, 33, confronted the man, the suspect pointed the gun above the victim’s head and fired, police said. The suspect fled before police arrived. But he turned himself in at the Alapai station Tuesday afternoon and was charged Wednesday morning.

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature
Comments have been disabled for this story...

Scroll Up