comscore Fire causes $5,000 in damage to Palolo home | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Top News

Fire causes $5,000 in damage to Palolo home

[ AD HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS STORY ]

 

A small fire caused about $5,000 in damages to a single-family home this morning on Palolo Avenue.

An electrical outlet caused the fire, which burned in a wall cavity of the home, said Honolulu fire Capt. Robert Main.

Firefighters were dispatched to the dwelling at 11:09 a.m. and put out the fire by 12:05 p.m. The fire also temporarily closed Palolo Avenue near Carlos Long Street because of emergency vehicles on the roadway.

The American Red Cross was assisting two residents who live at the home.

 

Comments have been disabled for this story...

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature

Scroll Up