comscore Malfunctioning battery charger causes fire that destroyed Pearl City house | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Top News

Malfunctioning battery charger causes fire that destroyed Pearl City house

[ AD HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS STORY ]

A malfunctioning battery charger caused an Aug. 10 fire that destroyed a home in Pearl City, Honolulu fire Capt. Terry Seelig said today.

The fire caused about $400,000 damage to the three-bedroom house on Hoolauna Street, Seelig said.

Comments have been disabled for this story...

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature

Scroll Up