comscore Neighbors put out fire, saving Wailuku home | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Top News

Neighbors put out fire, saving Wailuku home

[ AD HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS STORY ]

An overloaded circuit that started a fire in Wailuku Tuesday night was isolated to one room and caused $1,000 worth of damage.

The fire was reported at 9 p.m. Tuesday at 606 Kaae Road. 

When firefighters arrived they found the fire being doused by neighbors utilizing a garden hose. The blaze was extinguished at 10:30 p.m.

No one was injured.

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature
Comments have been disabled for this story...

Scroll Up