[ AD HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS STORY ]
Firefighters responded to a brush fire that started behind a pig farm in Nanakuli on Monday afternoon.
Capt. Terry Seelig said the fire was reported at about 3:50 p.m. and was believed to have been started by an unattended fire during the cooking of slop.
The fire spread to nearby brush behind he slop house, but no property was threatened, no animals or humans were injured and it did not result in any evacuation, he said.
Four companies responded and fought the fire for about 90 minutes.