comscore Determined Kardashian likely to use surrogate for next baby | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Features

Determined Kardashian likely to use surrogate for next baby

  • ASSOCIATED PRESS

    Kim Kardashian, right, and Fergie arrive at the third Annual Fashion Los Angeles Awards at the Sunset Tower Hotel on April 2 in West Hollywood, Calif.

Reality star Kim Kardashian West, who seems determined to procreate again, will likely recruit a surrogate to grow her brood with husband Kanye West.

The mother of two — daughter North is 3 and son Saint is 1 — has been vocal about her two complicated pregnancies and deliveries. On the April 2 episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” the 36-year-old revealed that she underwent a procedure to improve her ability to carry another child, but it was unsuccessful.

“I feel like surrogacy is the only option for me,” she said, later noting that she and her husband had looked into other options to see what they were more comfortable with.

“After talking to Kanye … I always knew surrogacy was an option, now it’s my reality,” she said. “Whatever is meant to be will be.”

The urgency to have more kids comes in the wake of the life-changing armed robbery that shook the mogul to her core last October. Kardashian, once a ubiquitous force on social media, has pared down and carefully selected her public appearances and social media presence as a result.

But last weekend boasted plenty of Snapchat and Instagram opportunities. First, she took her daughter to meet up with singer Ariana Grande at the “Bang Bang” singer’s Los Angeles concert. Then, on April 2, she attended the Daily Front Row’s 3rd Fashion Los Angeles Awards in a glimmering Givenchy couture archives gown, posing for impromptu editorial shots while celebrating photographer Mert Alas.

However, it appears that wherever she goes, drama follows. After photos surfaced online showing a man appearing to accost the reality star and her friends reaching out in concern, Kardashian took to Twitter to clear up rumors that she had been attacked again.

“So Jonathan Cheban just called me & asked if I was ok & read online I was attacked outside of Mr. Chow. Totally not true! Such weird rumors,” she posted, adding, “A random guy walks near me & almost bumped into me but he hit the parking meter. Not attacked me. Hope he’s ok!”

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature
Comments (0)

By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the Terms of Service. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. Report comments if you believe they do not follow our guidelines.

Having trouble with comments? Learn more here.

Scroll Up