comscore Firefighters respond to electrical fire in Waikele | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
Top News

Firefighters respond to electrical fire in Waikele

  • COURTESY GOOGLE

    The entrance to the Waikele Shopping Center, as seen from Lumiaina St.

Firefighters responded to an electrical fire at the Waikele Center in Central Oahu today.

At around 11:20 a.m., 21 firefighters were dispatched to the center at 94-849 Lumiaina St., across from the Waikele Premium Outlets.

The Fire Department said the fire was caused by an electrical short but was extinguished upon arrival by a sprinkler system.

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature
Comments (0)

By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the Terms of Service. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. Report comments if you believe they do not follow our guidelines.

Having trouble with comments? Learn more here.

Scroll Up